Wednesday, November 5, 2008





Well, I was going to start a blog over the summer. I set us up, but never got anything going. I had to laugh because the profile says I did that back in July. I'd forgotten when I did it, and certainly forgot to blog since then :) I've been inspired by several friends who are doing this. So, I'm going to give it a go. I figured why not start with fall photos, right? It was a great Halloween this year. We hit 2 pumpkin patches. They paled in comparison to the awesome farm we visited in Tennessee a couple years ago. But we had a moment of cooler weather and it transported us for about 30 minutes or so! The girls are big enough that they are really enjoying Halloween now. It tops my list of best holidays, too. McKinley (4 1/2) was Snow White and Caelyn (3) was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Fortunately, they're also young enough that we didn't have any requests for anything terribly frightening or frighteningly risque. That day will arrive soon enough. With that said, Caelyn's devilish shot was actually her trying on Mommy's costume. I was a "Devil in a Blue Dress" for our neighborhood "Big People" costume party. All in all, we had a great couple weeks leading up to Halloween and are gearing up for the holidays. Best wishes to all!

4 comments:

A day in my crazy life! said...

Your blog look great. I'm just warning you - it gets addictive. I can spend hours stalking other people's blogs.

Anonymous said...

It is great to see the girls thriving and having fun. They grow up so fast. Make sure you don't get too busy to enjoy them.
Aunt Jana Banana

Melissa Laughon said...

Love the blog! Love the costumes!

Keep 'em coming!

Kristin said...

So fun hanging out with you this weekend. Hope you're recovered. :) It took me a few days. The girls are adorable!!! xoxo