So, by now we've figured out that I can't post in a timely fashion on my blog:) Here are some pics I found while processing film I've been stockpiling since January. (Yes, I still have a 35mm - I just like having the "old" way) One pic is of the day before Livi arrived and the girls were giving my LARGE belly a rub. Last time I'll be that round...hopefully! Who knows what I'll look like on the beach at 80 ripe years of age? I know I won't care then, for sure. Then there a couple of the big girls in their t-ball uniforms. T-ball has since ended, but we had a lot of fun! Also, McKinley pierced her ears on Valentine's Day, so there is a REALLY close shot to show off her earlobes :) And then just some random shots of #3 in the last few months...which have flown by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment