Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding in Tallahassee - April 18th


We traveled to Tallahassee for one of the prettiest weddings I've seen. It was in a garden setting on an old plantation. I think it is best described as simple elegance. It was stunning. Congratulations Stokes & Joanna! Here are a few pics of the girls with their Wallace family. It was the first we'd seen Aunt Kate since Christmas time. It was a beautiful day.


The other great part of the trip was that we got to stay with my best friend, Melissa (Aunt Melissa) and her husband, Tom (now known as "Puppy" - long story) for the weekend. We had a blast! We went to a art festival Saturday morning, enjoyed some great food, and had a really fun visit. Melissa spoils them - all of us really. Tom is a gifted musician. With a little effort, he had both girls...mostly McKinley (surprise)...playing a guitar kind of thing and singing on the microphone. It was so fun! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of that. Next time...

No comments: