Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gone Fishin' (Dec 14th)


Today, McKinley & her Daddy went fishing with some of their best buds...Mr Kevin & Ashton. They live next door. They're Auburn fans...but we love them anyway. I think it was a good day for practicing their casting! McKinley came back and told me she threw a big one. Awesome! Maybe one day she'll return saying she "caught" a big one. Then she can tell fish tales with her Daddy. The one thing McKinley has consistently requested Santa bring is a Barbie fishing pole. Aside from my giving birth, it was one of the few times I think I've seen Jay MacBride shed a tear. I thought he might get in the car and drive to Bass Pro on the spot. In any case, he and Santa have been having a time searching the world wide web for the perfect 5' Jr. Barbie fishing pole. I have a feeling one of Santa's elves is working on a custom made edition as we speak. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

KK said...

Hey GUys! So fun to see all you pictures and read up on what the family is doing. So glad to hear you guys are doing well in Florida, see you at the wedding in Octobr! Kandy